How to Build a CDN Federation in Asia
This presentation, given by SwiftServe CTO Adam Twiss in New York on May 2013, examines the CDN market in Asia and highlights the factors that make it very different from North America and Europe, including geography, networks, content consumption, competitive and legislative landscape. The presentation considers why network service providers need to be involved in the content delivery value chain because of their strong position in the telecom market and the high bandwidth costs, in order to become themselves the dominant providers of CDN services in the region. Adam Twiss’s presentation concludes with SwiftServe’sown experience of creating a CDN federation in Asia.
For more information about the SwiftServe CDN Federation, click here .
- Conversant with its Partners to Power
- Chunghwa Telecom International Launches CDN Services
- Telin, Conversant and Graha Fatta extend
- Conversant’s SwiftServe CDN Partners with Alibaba
- Conversant provides SwiftServe Hybrid CDN Services
- China Telecom Global and Conversant Establish
- Conversant extends partnership with Verimatrix for