SwiftServe CDN Federation Conference Attracts Leading Asian and Middle-Eastern Operators
Cambridge, UK and Singapore, 26 September 2013 – SwiftServe (www.swiftserve.com), the content delivery specialist, announced today that the first Annual SwiftServe CDN Federation conference will be attended by senior representatives from leading operators from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and the UAE amongst others.
The event, which takes in London, England, on September 30 2013 will feature speakers from tier one operators, including Indonesia’s Telin, who will be sharing their experience of building a CDN business based on SwiftServe technology and how the SwiftServe CDN Federation helps them achieve a global reach.
“We are extremely pleased with the turn-out to our very first customer event”, says Cheong Kong Wai, SwiftServe’s CEO. “It’s a real vote of confidence from our CDN partners that so many senior executives have taken time out from their busy schedules to attend this gathering.”
SwiftServe is also a Silver Sponsor at the CDN World Summit (cdnworldsummit.com) which takes place 1-3 October 2013 in London. SwiftServe’s CTO Adam Twiss will be taking part in a panel discussion at 12:30pm on 2 October on the subject of “How Can Operators Ensure They Won’t Be Turned Into Dumb Pipes?”
- Conversant with its Partners to Power
- Chunghwa Telecom International Launches CDN Services
- Telin, Conversant and Graha Fatta extend
- Conversant’s SwiftServe CDN Partners with Alibaba
- Conversant provides SwiftServe Hybrid CDN Services
- China Telecom Global and Conversant Establish
- Conversant extends partnership with Verimatrix for