The Faster, Safer, Better Way To Deliver Content
The SwiftServe CDN network is designed to deliver multi-media content swiftly, securely and reliably to end-users across the globe. It leverages on the SwiftFederation’s globally distributed edge points of presence (PoPs) to lower network latency, offload origin and reduce serving costs. As part of the largest CDN Federation in Asia, members of the federation are able to consistently deliver optimal user experience at a low cost, while earning more revenue.
Here are some of our SwiftFederation partners:
SwiftServe CDN services also include
The customer's website loads faster for the end user's experience by delivering the site from a distributed network of thousands of servers around the globe.
File Download Optimisation
Files are uploaded in advance to SwiftServe for customers who want to make large, fast, reliable downloads (e.g. software, 'download-then-watch' video) available to end-users, where either scale or geographical reach is important.
Media on demand
SwiftServe customer uploads the Video or Audio content to SwiftServe and the service makes the content available over a wide range of protocols to support Windows, Linux, and Mac along with a wide-range of tablets and mobile phones.
SwiftServe Live Streaming Delivery Network (LSDN) supports Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) - a low-latency streaming protocol that is robust, universally supported and commonly used for ingesting live streams. Use this service to deliver content live with near-zero latency!
Dynamic Adaptive Streaming Video to Suit the Bandwidth of Users
To give an optimal video streaming experience, a video stream needs to adapt the encoding rate of the movie to match the available bandwidth. SwiftServe streaming architecture supports Dynamic Adaptive Streams where bitrate/quality of the video stream is adapt according to the available bandwidth and CPU power.
To use Dynamic Adaptive Streaming on SwiftServe:
- For Live Streams: to use an encoder that supports multi-bitrate publishing
- On-Demand video: to upload several versions of each movie, encoded at different quality levels (UHD, HD, SD)
Better Management of your users' and service through:
Access Control for Users based on Business Requirements
Rules can be applied to all content requests (described by a URL pattern or a regular expression), and/or specific content requests based on geographic location or ranges of IP addresses.
Making Configurations based on Business needs via a Single Portal
Customers can provision their contents, structure CDN content based on defined entities and services, make necessary configurations (e.g. Cache Configuration) and archive logs all via a single web portal.
Analytics for Strategic Business Decisions
SwiftServe CDN reports provide data on performance, usage and client detail. Analytics are available both for individual services and aggregated across all services within an organisation.
Complete CDN Solution With Value-Added Services
To provide a complete CDN solution, customers can add the following value-added solutions into their bundle:
- Advanced Analytics: reports that provide insight into most viewed content, streaming statistics and profile of end-users (Browser, Operating System (OS) and Devices).
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Security: allows secure acceleration and caching of website contents including static images, videos, etc.
- Cloud Security: includes both Anti-DDoS and Web Application Firewall (WAF) to help customers managed against reputational risks (e.g. public image is of increasing importance to business operations – if the defacement of your application is disrespectful, it can cause negative reviews via social media).
Want To Know More?
Contact our experts for a non-obligation discussion now.Contact Us